The aroma is Vibrant and fruity, robust and balanced. Could remind you of tart, sweetness of stewed fruit, citrus and floral.
Kakadu plum candle
$27.95 – $44.95
Our Kakadu Plum Candle celebrates the vibrant and fruity essence of the Australian Kakadu plum. Handcrafted with love in Melbourne, this candle embodies our commitment to ethical and local craftsmanship. With a balanced aroma that’s robust and reminiscent of the tart sweetness of stewed fruit, citrus, and floral notes, it’s a fragrant journey that captures the essence of Australia’s unique beauty.
A Melbourne-Made Tribute:
We prioritise quality and authenticity, using soy wax for a clean and safe burn and avoiding harsh chemicals and artificial scents.
The Kakadu Aroma
Kakadu plum is a unique and iconic Australian fruit known for its vibrant flavour. Our Kakadu Plum Candle captures this essence, creating a fragrance that mirrors the tart sweetness of stewed fruit, the freshness of citrus, and the delicacy of floral notes. As you light this candle, it takes you on an aromatic journey through the heart of Australia’s natural beauty.
Crafted with Care
The Kakadu Plum Candle is hand-poured with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring a pure and authentic experience. It’s an invitation to celebrate the beauty of Australian flora and embrace the vibrancy of Kakadu plum.
How to Enjoy Your Kakadu Plum Lime Candle
- The very first burn creates the ‘memory burn’. Allow the candle to melt to the very edge of the vessel. This prevents future tunneling
- Burn on a stable, heat-resistant surface away from flammable objects
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Trim the wick to 0.6cm before every burn to prevent excessive smoking & centre the wick after burning to ensure an even burn next time
- Avoid burning for more than 4 hours at a time, this helps extend the life of your candle and maintain it’s fragrance
- Once your candle is finished, consider reusing the container for other purposes or recycle via your household bin. Remove rubber ring on lid before recycling wooden lid.
- Keep out of reach of pets and children
Pure soy wax candles fragranced with natural oils, housed in an amber glass jar with a dark wooden oak lid. They are perfect to take travelling or camping and simply look stylish. When lit you will see the slight transparency of the glass and the beautiful ambient glow. A perfect addition to a nighttime ritual.
Warning: Do not burn below 1 cm of wax remaining in the bottom of the jar as it will create a concentration of heat on the base of the jar. Soy Wax is soft so when your candle is finished, scoop out the remaining wax with a spoon and rinse with warm soapy water. Your amber glass and lid can now be re-purposed. Examples are loose leaf tea, pot plants, vase, coin jar, bathroom storage, options are limited only to your imagination.