Fresh, natural sweetness of lime with the balancing beauty and earthy vibe of lemongrass. More lime than lemongrass but super fresh and often uplifting.
Lemongrass and Persian lime candle
$27.95 – $44.95
Our Lemongrass and Persian lime candle, a fragrant fusion that marries the fresh, natural sweetness of Persian lime with the balancing beauty and earthy vibe of lemongrass. Handcrafted with love right here in Melbourne, this candle reflects our commitment to ethical and local craftsmanship. More lime-forward but perfectly balanced, it’s a refreshing and uplifting aroma that promises to elevate your space and soothe your senses.
Handcrafted in Melbourne, each candle embodies the essence of local craftsmanship and ethical values. We prioritise quality and authenticity, using soy wax for a clean and safe burn and avoiding harsh chemicals and artificial scents.
A Fragrance that Balances
The fragrance of our Lemongrass and Persian Lime Candle is a harmonious dance between the fresh, natural sweetness of Persian lime and the earthy, balancing beauty of lemongrass. While it leans more towards the invigorating lime, the presence of lemongrass adds depth and complexity to the aroma. The result is an uplifting and beautifully balanced fragrance that invigorates and uplifts.
Crafted with Care
The Lemongrass and Persian Lime Candle is hand-poured with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring a pure and authentic experience. As you light this candle, it takes you on an aromatic journey that’s as refreshing as it is comforting.
Uplift Your Moments
The refreshing and uplifting aroma of this candle makes it a perfect companion for various occasions. Light it when you want to create an ambience that reflects the vibrancy of Persian lime, embrace moments of tranquillity, or simply uplift your surroundings with the Lemongrass and Persian Lime Candle.
How to Enjoy Your Lemongrass and Persian Lime Candle
- The very first burn creates the ‘memory burn’. Allow the candle to melt to the very edge of the vessel. This prevents future tunneling
- Burn on a stable, heat-resistant surface away from flammable objects
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Trim the wick to 0.6cm before every burn to prevent excessive smoking & centre the wick after burning to ensure an even burn next time
- Avoid burning for more than 4 hours at a time, this helps extend the life of your candle and maintain it’s fragrance
- Once your candle is finished, consider reusing the container for other purposes or recycle via your household bin. Remove rubber ring on lid before recycling wooden lid.
- Keep out of reach of pets and children
Pure soy wax candles fragranced with natural oils, housed in an amber glass jar with a dark wooden oak lid. They are perfect to take travelling or camping and simply look stylish. When lit you will see the slight transparency of the glass and the beautiful ambient glow. A perfect addition to a nighttime ritual.
Warning: Do not burn below 1 cm of wax remaining in the bottom of the jar as it will create a concentration of heat on the base of the jar. Soy Wax is soft so when your candle is finished, scoop out the remaining wax with a spoon and rinse with warm soapy water. Your amber glass and lid can now be re-purposed. Examples are loose leaf tea, pot plants, vase, coin jar, bathroom storage, options are limited only to your imagination.